"Et gouttes apres gouttes, j'instilerai mon dégout, jusqu'a ce que finalement tu perisses."
C'est ce déchaînement de sentiments humain qui baigne ses quelques lignes.

We speak Art

ALL CONTENT ARE THE PROPRIETY OF THE AUTHOR ©

24.7.11

Insidiously

-You are just so
-So what
-So... 
-So what? Do I know you?
-Nah. I am a fool. Let's get out of here. 
-Well, out of where?
-Here. Obviously we can't stay here. That would be suicidal. 
-Look, do whatever you want.
-Oi, don't do that to yourself! You will learn. How old are you? 
-Huh? What the fuck are you talking about. Leave me alone! 
-How old are you? 
-Would you please stop it.
-How old are you? 
-Stop it. 
-How old are you?
-Shut it!
-How old are you?
-What do you want from me?!
-How old are you?
-27!
-Here we are. 
-We are nowhere! You're such a pain in th.. 
-So are you. We are here together remember.
-What are you talking about, what is this place? What are you talking about! 
-Aha, you are getting mad. Do get mad. Do get mad. Do get mad. Do get...
-Shut it! How is it possible that I can't leave?! 
-You will never. And I will neither. It's just... naah, you won't get that.
-(Sigh) Get what? Tell me then. You are such a strange person. 
-You know, when you're strange, faces come out of the rain! 
-And when you're strange, no one remember your name, I know that! Stop playing with me. 
-What is your name?
-None of your business.
-What a strange name. 
-Fuck off. 
-If I do so, you'll be...
-HAPPY! 
-No, not happy, dead. 
-Huh?! Stop bullshitting me. What are you playing at. How come... How come... Where are we?! I can't... figure out where I am. Tell me! Oh! Is it a dream? This is a dream! Oh yes, this. Is. A. Dream. Thanks! 
-Ahahah. 
-You're such a strange character for a dream. 
-I am not. You are a strange maker. 
-Oh so it is truly a dream. 
-No. It's not. But can't I be the product of your imagination without being a dream?
-Well. No. You can not. 
-But I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I...
-STOP! GO AWAY. 
-Alright. Farewell. Be ready.

Finally, I did died. Yes I did. Well, it wasn't as I wanted to. I just didn't realised I was talking to myself. Actually, as I asked my self to go, I just had some kind of nervous breakdown, aneurysm stroke. People around, said it is the drugs. I know it is not. I've been drowned by my own enemy. Seized by the power of some kind of little parasite which was growing inside me, insidiously, dangerously, endlessly. I wasn't really in a good mood when I let this intruder spoiling my thoughts. I did call him. I did want him. 
Because it was me. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire