"Et gouttes apres gouttes, j'instilerai mon dégout, jusqu'a ce que finalement tu perisses."
C'est ce déchaînement de sentiments humain qui baigne ses quelques lignes.

We speak Art

ALL CONTENT ARE THE PROPRIETY OF THE AUTHOR ©

15.11.11

How cruel is it to be the one that rejects you. How I wish you could forgive me. 
Crazy tender, faded hope, 
Oh would you, should you be leaving now. 
Each time this voice enter my ear, 
How much I hate it, 
How should I break it. 
Crystallizing my patience, 
Breaking my nerves,
Don't you see all the pain you bringing with it? 
It is time to realise, 
How high you've been, 
How down I'm buried, 
Liquidized-mind 
Drown in your own dreams.
Why do I talk to this one, 
Oh I want to ear you, 
See the Head not the Tail. 
But I'm not turning my back, 
Just away for a break, 
My mind is pitch-black, 
And my heart aches. 
And like snow flakes, 
Pearl drops and other fantasies, 
You fooled me once again. 
Oh Jack, don't you dare 
Asking me to stay. 
It's now time to close the cap 
Or shut the door, 
Because you'll not see 
The death-trap waiting for more. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire